onsdag den 15. januar 2014

The Sweet Life - Smoothie Hearts

I LOVE trying new things for the bunnies, so yesterday when I was making myself a smoothie, I got the perfect idea to a new type of homemade treats.







The idea was to turn my favorite smoothie, into a rabbit safe treat, so if you want to try it out, here's what you need to do:

1) Take some banana, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries (mine was all organic, but that's just my choice, and not a necessity :) ) and put it in a blender.
2) Blend it thoroughly.
3) Add some rolled oats (I find that there are very mixed oppinions on rolled oats. Personally I only use them in treats. It makes everything stick well together and since it is a treat afterall, they don't get that many).
4) When you have a consistency that is thick enough to form the "dough", put it all in a bowl (Just because it is easier).
5) Take a heart shaped cookie cutter, and put a little bit of "dough" in the cutter. When you remove the cutter, you will have a heart shaped smoothie treat, ready to bake!

I never write down how much fruit or rolled oats i use in treats, I just try different things and see what's working and what's not working.
All of the fruits can be changed into other types of fruit or veggies if you feel like it! This is just an example of what I tried!
Remeber that these fruits has a lot of sugar in them, and these treats are not supposed to be a part of a rabbits daily diet!

I hope you guys enjoy! Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar